There are several ways to tell someone they’re being cheated on, or taken for granted, in a relationship. Unfortunately informing someone may be easier said than done. What if the person you’re telling thinks you’re actually jealous of their relationship, when all you want to do is open their eyes to the reality of what’s being done to them? Or what if they try to turn the situation around and make it seem as though YOU are the one that’s being used and abused, and aren’t in any position to give someone else advise.
Either way, sometimes there is no way to tell someone they are being abused, cheated on, and taken for granted, without remaining anonymous and letting someone else tell them, so you don’t have to.
- Anonymous Text: Quick, easy, reliable, convenient, there isn’t much not to love about text messaging; that is unless you don’t want the message being traced back to your phone. That’s why The Incognito Help Line offers anonymous text and SMS message delivery services for a convenient low price. Just provide the recipient’s phone number at checkout and The Incognito Help Line will deliver the message on your behalf. It’s, quick, simple and guaranteed to be received.
- Anonymous Postcard: Nothing is more personal than a hand delivered letter. So show how much you care with The Incognito Help Line’s anonymous postcard delivery service. Just provide the address for the recipient, and The Incognito Help Line will craft a personal message and deliver it with care. Simply the best option if you don’t want to get caught revealing an affair via FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Anonymous Tweet or Facebook Message: Want to call someone out on Twitter without revealing your identity? Need to reach someone directly on Facebook without doing it yourself? Well now you can with The Incognito Help Line’s anonymous Twitter and Facebook posting services. You provide the user’s Facebook URL or Twitter name URL, and The Incognito Help Line will take care of the rest, by posting your message and naming the specified recipient in it. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Anonymous Email: While email is one of the most effective forms of communication today, it’s unfortunately far from anonymous and unquestionably traceable. So when you need to send a discreet message and prefer to do it via email, The Incognito Help Line will send it anonymously, on your behalf. Simply provide the recipient’s email address, and they will relay the message, so you don’t have to.
- Prayer or Motivational Message: Unpleasant news is always taken better when delivered with positivity, so what better way to encourage someone to end an affair by praying they find the strength to do so? Upon request, The Incognito Help Line will craft and deliver a personalized prayer, blessing or motivational message to the recipient of your choosing, to encourage them to find the strength to stop living in sin and do the right thing.
At the end of the day, telling someone they’re being cheated on is always easier when you’re not the one that has to do it. So why not let The Incognito Help Line tell them so you don’t have to? To find out more information about how to anonymously tell someone they’re being cheated on, visit www.IncognitoHelpLine.com.